Riverside, MO 64150 US
The candidate would be available to work 4pm to 5am Monday - Thursday. Additional overtime is available beyond those hours on Fridays and weekends. There is a Night Shift premium on top of the hourly wage.
There is currently ONE day shift opening, 6a-4p M-F.
Applicants MUST Have:
- Good work ethic and a positive attitude
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- CNC programming and editing experience ( required)
- Familiar with older Fanuc controls (18M) and new 30iB control
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Ability to read ID/OD micrometers and calipers
- Understanding the fundamentals of setting up work pieces
- Willingness to learn to operate large HBMs
- Ability to work on your own and be self motivated
- Reliable transportation is required
- Good attendance is required
- Day shift training before Night shift move.
- Great starting pay based on experience.
- Able to pass a Drug screen and Background check. We are a drug and alcohol free workplace. Please do not apply if you cannot pass a pre-employment drug screen.