This is a super fun, prestigious, and stable company to work with. You will be a valuable part of a team; framing custom homes They have been established for over 60 years and have wonderful opportunity to advance.
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direction of the designated crew leader or management, performs rough carpentry to construct and assemble residential and/or commercial buildings.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Cut and assemble wooden framing members to produce residential and/or commercial structures.
- Operate machinery necessary to produce rough framed structure, including but not limited to, radial arm, table, jig, and skill saws, pneumatic air nailer, stapler, and glue gun.
- Review and interpret blueprint drawings as needed.
- Assemble, erect, and disassemble scaffold equipment.
- Maintain construction trailers and inventory equipment.
- Maintain a safe working environment at the job site.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE: GED and 1+ years of experience in residential construction or general carpentry, or equivalent.
SKILLS: Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and accurately calculate distances and measurements using a tape measure operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner under various conditions, and good visual depth perception.
WorkSurce is an EOE