W. Burlington, IA
1st shift opening in WEST BURLINGTON, IOWA!
An Oil Hydraulic Conduit Manufacturer in West Burlington, IA has a 1st shift opening in their crimping department.
Job Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Reading a tape measure
- Reading a work order
- Reading a drawing
- Reading of calipers
- Inspect incoming materials for acceptance
- Determine proper tooling necessary for machinery with respect to work order ran
- Determine and confirm proper fittings to use for the work order
- Setup and operate all machinery according to work order in brazing department.
- Conduct routine quality checks of finished product per instructions.
- Have ability to read blueprints and understand specifications and tolerances.
- Have ability to lift at least 30lbs. Without assistance
- Record and report all applicable information as necessary for this department
- Have ability to use measuring instruments such as calipers
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance as instructed
This is a TEMP-TO-HIRE opportunity. Must have a high school diploma or GED. Post offer background check and drug screen required.
Job Type: Full-time, Temp-to-hire
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
High school or equivalent
Manufacturing: 1 year