Designer / Design Assistant
Des Moines, IA
Job Title: DESIGN ASSISTANT
A local kitchen and bath supplier is looking for a skilled designer. This would include the use of 20-20 design software, using various office machines, computers, and working with sales and customers to line out kitchen and bath interior designs for new properties. Kitchen and Bathroom industry experience is helpful.
Reporting to the sales dept., the Design Assistant will provide administrative and design support
1. Aid Salesman in qualifying, tracking and following up on sales leads through various sources.
2. Provide design support by utilizing proprietary systems and 20-20 Design software to fulfill all aspects of jobs
3. Accurately prepare and process sales and order packets
4. Maintain organized records of design files and job records
5. Assist customers with inquiries, quotes, and sales by phone or in the showroom as required.
6. Accompanies SM on job sites to take measurements and notes on prospective jobs
7. Works cooperatively and shares duties as needed
Office environment and occasionally working at a job sites. Measuring, evaluating, etc.
Required Competencies / Requirements:
20-20 Design Software proficient
Public Relations and Customer Service
Personal Organization and Time Management
Problem Diagnosis and Problem-Solving
Call us now to set up an interview, or simply send an e-mail.