$21.23/hr starting wage
Troubleshooting existing process instrumentation and electrical control systems. Maintaining and enhancing existing electrical and control systems to ensure production requirements are met or exceeded.
- Understanding of 3 Phase Industrial Power Systems and Control Process Instrumentation
- Working Knowledge of the NEC
- Strong Understanding of Foxboro I-A DCS, Allen-Bradley PLCs
- Experience with interfacing SAP and ASPEN systems
- Available for rotating shifts
- Technical degree preferred
Post offer pre-employment physical, which includes a drug test is required. Apply Online www.Worksourcestaff.Com.