Des Moines, IA 50313 US
Worksource is far more than your average staffing agency. We are local, family-owned, and work hard every day to separate ourselves from the crowd. We truly value our employees and customers. We are driven by building relationships, serving, and striving to help you meet your career goals. Since 2005 WorkSource has firmly established itself as a top staffing agency. More importantly, we are here to help!
Our client is looking for honest, hard-working, efficient, reliable, and fun crew members! This is a year-around position. If this sounds like you; this is the perfect opportunity for you!
JOB FUNCIONS / RESPONSIBILITES
- Complete a series of service calls in a timely manner and provide professional contact to customers
- Drives company vehicle to mow grass, rimming hedges and trees
- Maintaining the aesthetic appeal of clients' gardens, yards, and outdoor areas
- Install, repair irrigation systems. Perform landscaping dutiesMust be able to learn or know how to operate lawn mowers, trimmers, blowers, aerators, and chain saws.
- Must be willing to learn all the aspects of lawn care.
- Must be able to drive a truck with a trailer and equipment on job sites.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITES:
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Paid Training and Certifications
- Be able to lift 50+lbs.
- Accountability with Grace – Hungry - Do the Right Thing - Servant Leadership - Solve Problems
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
WorkSource Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.