Des Moines, IA 50309 US
GREAT HOURS, GREAT LOCATION!
Monday – Friday
7am – 4:30 pm
$15.50 and up depending on experience
- Must be proficient in both verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to read and accurately interpret written and verbal work instructions.
- Must be able to read and accurately interpret drawings, sketches, and wiring diagrams.
- Must be able to proficiently read a tape measure to 1/8 of an inch
- Must have the ability to perform effectively and proficiently in a manufacturing environment in conjunction with meeting productivity standards and production deadlines.
- Must have good manual dexterity.
- Be able to periodically lift up to 30lbs.
- Individual will perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive assembly operations on electronic and / or mechanical cable assemblies and electrical sub-assemblies.
- Will utilize written instructions, drawings, sketches, and wiring diagrams during the production process.
- Individual will use knowledge of cable / wire termination and crimping specifications for both semi-automatic and manual crimping tools, and in the use of other hand and power tools for the required assembly processes.