Des Moines, IA 50321
An Assembler works as an effective member of a team to assemble product in a timely manner according to work instructions, engineering drawings, and quality guidelines to produce quality products. This position requires the ability to complete routine operations on a continual basis.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Perform a specific step of the assembly process as part of a team, according to work instructions, engineering drawings, and training to produce quality product.
2. Inspect the quality of the materials and work in process.
3. Produce product in a timely manner as outlined by department supervision and management.
4. Operate any equipment, tools, fixtures, etc. needed to perform the assigned job.
1. Able to perform routine tasks on a continuing basis.
2. Able to correctly use required tools, fixtures, machines, etc. involved in the assembly process.
3. Able to correctly assemble according to instructions, engineering drawings, and training.
4. Able to recognize quality problems with materials and work in process.
5. Able to complete an assembly step in a timely manner as outlined by department supervision and management.
6. Good work attendance and dependability.
7. Able to communicate and work with others as a team.