Clive, IA 50325
Requirements for Bender Operator:
• Knowledge of bending equipment and ability to adjust and solve problems as needed.
• Ability to operate and/or read a tape measure, calipers, protractors blueprints and process sheets.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment.
• Detailed oriented and ability to multitask.
• Logical troubleshooting skills
Benefits for Bender Operator
• Good starting pay
• PTO and vacation after probationary period
• Opportunities for advancement
Responsibilities for Bender Operator
• Set up, adjust and operate tube bending machinery and equipment to bend structural metal pipe, tube, bar, etc. to specifications.
• Fabricate directly from drawings, samples, or instructions without supervision.
• Select all layouts, templates, or check fixtures.
• Develop layouts from drawings, samples or instructions.
• Check bent parts to drawing specification and tolerance using proper measurement and inspect equipment.
• Inspect end product from bending operation to ensure accuracy maintain and operate tube bending equipment.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations