Huxley, IA 50124
Requirements for Chemical Compounder:
- HS Diploma/GED required
- 2-6 months chemical mixing/compounding experience preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and flexible under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Forklift experience
Benefits for Chemical Compounder:
- First and second shift available
- Good starting pay
- Weekly attendance bonus
Responsibilities and Duties for Chemical Compounder:
- Ensures work practices in Chemical Hygiene Plan are followed.
- Performs operations in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and FDA Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Performs cleaning operations and adjustments as necessary to achieve scheduling, safety, and quality goals.
- Monitors USP water system and performs scheduled sanitation.
- Contributes to decisions in the planning and implementation of productions schedules.
- Monitors availability of raw materials to accommodate scheduled production, and maintains chemical raw material storage in a near and orderly fashion.
- Responsible for timely, congruent, and accurate documentation of weighing, compounding of raw materials as described on individual compounding work sheets.
- Responsible for good housekeeping within the immediate area of assigned work
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in cGMP, quality, safety and SOP training.
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety requirements to all assigned work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour