Department Specialist- Accounting
Ft. Madison, IA 52627 US
- Coordinates the activities of one or more functional areas or one or more project/business/technical units.
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks, verifies data and information from multiple sources.
- Coordinates, tracks, and reports on the progress of unit work assignments and/or projects.
- Maintains, develops, and updates a variety of electronic and/or hard copy reports and records which may be confidential and sensitive in nature for a variety of parties, which may require independent interaction with management, customers, vendors or agencies.
- Responds to routine verbal and written requests for information from internal sources and may respond to verbal and written requests for information from authorized external parties and/or agencies.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations, and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Additional Functions Other duties as assigned or required.
- Bookkeeping/Accounting experience
- Prefer warehouse/manufacturing office/accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or related field
- Microsoft office suites proficient
- Accountability with Grace – Hungry - Do the Right Thing - Servant Leadership - Solve Problems