EE - NETA - Manager / Field Service
Oshkosh, WI 54904
$70-$115K (Final Rate per certs & experience)
Generous benefits package: medical, dental, and 401k
Full time, long term, with stability.
Some light travel involved in the position. Typically around 30%; the majority of time would is spent in-house performing engineering studies. If traveling, the parameters detailed apply. ** SEE TRAVEL PARAMETERS BELOW
** Relocation Assistance available
We're seeking a skilled EE to take on a managerial type position in our field service and engineering division. This position operates out of the OSHKOSH WISCONSIN location. We need someone self-motivated and directed; someone who is a competent decision-maker, strong manager, and effective communicator. Essentially, we re looking for a leader with the skills and credentials to follow it up.
- Read and understand electrical drawings
- Conducting power system studies: Short Circuit, Arc Flash and Load Flow Analysis
- Performing testing, maintenance, inspection and repair of low, medium, and high voltage electrical distribution equipment. (includes start up, and commissioning)
- Automatic Transfer Switches
- Circuit breakers, Conductors, Relays Starters, Switch-gears, transformers
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering. Entry level to 4 years of field service environment experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience testing and evaluating low, medium and high voltage electrical power systems
- Certified as a NETA or NICET technicians, or equivalent Utility, manufacturer or other technical training
Other Required Skills
- Strong computer skills: including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to travel.
Compensation is tied to to NETA credentialing, and field service experience. Level II or Level II NETA credentialing with field services experience will command top dollar, but we re willing to explore working with those with varying levels of field experience, and/or credentialing. Pay will be commensurate.
Local work There are a good number of local and out of area jobs that they may have to travel 1-2 hours to get to. The employee is home at the end of the day.
Out of town work There are "out of area" jobs that require over-night boarding, with workers returning home for the weekend. (nearly all weekends)
Compensation - ALL travel to and from all job sites is paid at the normal/overtime hourly rate.
Out of Town Travel -
Company pays all boarding expense, and a $35.00 daily meal reimbursement
An attempt is made to get workers home every weekend; rare exceptions, but workers are typically home every weekend
An attempt is made to schedule work so there no back-to-back, consecutive "Out of Town" weeks. If a couple weeks of out of town work is required, a couple weeks of consecutive local work is scheduled.
If interested, contact us NOW!
515-225-4355 or... Dsmjobs@worksourcestaff.Com