Generator Service Tech
Des Moines, IA 50317
GENERATOR SERVICE / PM TECH
Mon-Fri 7: 00am - 4: 30pm
40hrs week + exceptional overtime potential
We're looking for a solid tech to service and troubleshoot generators sets, servicing existing maintenance contracts, coordinating parts and territory, and promoting our generator division. Exceptional company with solid pay, strong benefits, and a great workplace.
We can take on a seasoned pro technician, or someone with all the right prior skills and training that we can train up to current standards.
We need someone with decent diesl/gas/electrical (AC and DC) knowledge and experience. Someone good with tools, and able to think critically. This position has an occasional overnight, bu 95%+ of the work has you home every night. There is daily travel, so we need people with solid driving records,
- Good understanding of generator operations and maintenance
- Capable of working with customers and internal personnel
- Ordering parts necessary for preventative maintenance and communicating those needs to inside people.
- Valid Drivers license and proof of insurance. Good driving record
- User friendly attitude and a willingness to learn the generator business
Education and Experience
- High school education or equivalent
- Tech school in mechanics preferred or experience with diesel engines or generators
- Good Organizational and customer skills
Call now to set up an interview! 515-225-4355 Or email us at dsmjobs@worksourcestaff.Com