Davenport, IA 52806 US
- Inspects and documents product for damage and quality before installation or delivery
- Loads and secures product on trucks as required.
- Understands the scope of the entire project and/or any special conditions or requirements as explained by lead installation personnel.
- Reviews installation plans with senior installation personnel as required with direction from lead or senior installation personnel, interfaces with clients and/or other contractors as required.
- Conducts preliminary walk-through with the lead installer before customer walk-through.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee may operate basic warehouse equipment. Using proper safety procedures will eliminate any potential hazards.
- Must be willing to travel or stay overnight on assignment if needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- 1-3 years of construction and/or related experience
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Ability to speak, understand and read English, including safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals required
- Accountability with Grace – Hungry - Do the Right Thing - Servant Leadership - Solve Problems