Cedar Rapids, IA 52401 US
- Unloads product from trucks and stages as required.
- Inspects and documents product for damage and quality before installation or delivery
- Loads and secures product on trucks as required.
- Understands the scope of the entire project and/or any special conditions or requirements as explained by lead installation personnel.
- Reviews installation plans with senior installation personnel as required with direction from lead or senior installation personnel, interfaces with clients and/or other contractors as required.
- Conducts preliminary walk-through with the lead installer before customer walk-through.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- 2-3 years of related experience and/or training, including systems furniture installation
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Ability to speak, understand and read English, including safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals required
- Accountability with Grace – Hungry - Do the Right Thing - Servant Leadership - Solve Problems