EE - NETA - Manager / Field Service
Oshkosh, WI 54904
$70-$115K (Final Rate per certs & experience)
We're seeking a skilled EE to fill an open managerial type position in our field service and engineering division. This position operates out of the OSHKOSH WISCONSIN location.
This is a full time, long term, direct hire position with stability. We need a self-directed professional, competent decision-maker, strong manager, and effective communicator.
We offer a generous benefits package: medical, dental, and 401k
- Read and understand electrical drawings
- Conducting power system studies: Short Circuit, Arc Flash and Load Flow Analysis
- Performing testing, maintenance, inspection and repair of low, medium, and high voltage electrical distribution equipment. (includes start up, and commissioning)
- Automatic Transfer Switches
- Circuit breakers, Conductors, Relays Starters, Switch-gears, transformers
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering. Entry level to 4 years of field service environment experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience testing and evaluating low, medium and high voltage electrical power systems
- Certified as a NETA or NICET technicians, or equivalent Utility, manufacturer or other technical training
Other Required Skills
- Strong computer skills: including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to travel.
Compensation is related to NETA credentialing, and field service experience. Level II or Level II NETA credentialing with field services experience will command top dollar.
We're willing to explore working with those with varying levels of field experience, and/or credentialing. Pay will be commensurate, which is the reason for the $70-115K range listed.
In interested, contact us NOW! 515-225-4355 or... Dsmjobs@worksourcestaff.Com