MANAGEMENT - SUPERVISOR
Aledo, IL 61231
Retail Farm Store
- Good understanding of communication skills
- Understands principals of good customer service
- Previous Management Experience
Job Requirements Include:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers in the department of the retail store
- Interviews job applicants
- Evaluate worker performance to recommend personnel actions such as hiring, retention, promotion, transfer or dismissal of workers.
- Assigns duties to workers
- Schedules break periods, work hours, and vacations.
Trains workers in:
- Store policies
-Ordering merchandise, supplies, and equipment.
-Records delivery of merchandise and checks records with merchandise ordered, and reports discrepancies to control costs and maintain correct inventory levels.
- Inspects merchandise to ensure it is correctly priced and displayed.
- Recommends additions to or deletions of merchandise to be sold in departments.
- Prepares sales and inventory reports.
- Listens to customer complaints, examines returned merchandise and resolves problems to restore and promote good public relations.
- May assist sales workers in completing difficult sales. May sell merchandise.
- May approve checks written for payment of merchandise purchased in department.
- May install and remove department cash-register-receipt tape and audit cash receipts.
- May perform customer service activities and be designated customer service manager (retail trade).
-May plan department layout or merchandise or advertising displays. May be designated according to department managed or type of merchandise sold. Such as; clothing manager, etc.
Competitive salary based upon experience.
Great benefits package offered including: 401 K retirement (3% Company Match, 4% if 5% or more is contributed by the employee), Dental, Vision, AFLAC, Health Flex Spending, Dependent Care Flex Spending, Vacation and Store Discount.