W. Burlington, IA 52655
Manufacturer of steel tubing parts and fittings supplying the agricultural, construction equipment, and automotive OEMs, is looking for candidates to fill machine operator positions in their bending department.
Our client organization offers growth potential, competitive benefits, a clean and climate controlled facility, and a team-oriented work environment. They are growing and need more great employees to join them!
- Reading a tape measure
- Reading a work order
- Reading a drawing
- Reading calipers
- Using MT4
- Reading MT4 Reports
- Operating Bending Machine
- Adjusting Auto Loader
- Manual Bending
- Assist supervisor as needed in this department including all the following:
- Inspect incoming materials for acceptance
- Obtain Jig(s) if applicable for the work order.
- Determine necessary tooling for machinery
- Setup machinery to run work order. Make any adjustments as necessary.
- Conduct quality inspections of material per Quality instructions / control plan
- Understand results of MT4 reports or check fit on jig(s) and make adjustments if necessary to maintain tolerances or fit.
- Have ability to read blueprints and understand specifications and tolerances.
- Have ability to lift at least 30lbs. Without assistance.
- Record all applicable information as necessary for this department.
- Organize and maintain cleanliness of Bending Department and machinery.
- ISO / TS 16949 awareness
- Applicable safety procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be willing to work a 3rd shift
- Post offer background check and drug screen will be required.
WorkSource offers medical, dental, vision, term-life and short-term disability. Current employees can earn $50/referral. Call us to ask how 319-372-1662.