kansas city, KS 66102
Machine Operator Responsibilities
- Heavy equipment set up, operation and shut down
- Quality assurance
- Maintain work logs
- Basic math
- Ability to use a tape measure
- License and a vehicle
- Physical ability to stand bend twist and lift 25lbs+ for 8 hours, sometimes more
- High retention rate for trial-for-hire candidates.
- Competitive pay, benefits, and bonuses
- Scalable skillset. They have entry level CNC machines, and any operator who shows aptitude can be trained there as well. They train, they promote, and this work builds the resume very well.