Keokuk, IA 52632 US
- Complete and excel at general repair and maintenance within the production facility and grounds.
- Complete and excel at basic electrical repair and maintenance.
- Have the ability to work with vibrating tools.
- Have the ability and willingness to work with heights and climb ladders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess the ability to operate MIG, TIG and stick welder, as well as cutting torches and other various power tools
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must possess basic mechanical knowledge and possess above average mechanical aptitude.
- Possess acceptable reading and writing skills to effectively communicate and process written instructions.
- Possess the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time as well as work in confined areas.
- Able to submit and pass company Basic Aptitude Test and Forklift Training Program.
- Ability to lift heavy objects of equipment, furniture, etc.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen as well as submit to random testing throughout the year.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Have Electrical and PLC experience
- Accountability with Grace – Hungry - Do the Right Thing - Servant Leadership - Solve Problems