Metal Fab - Manufacturing
Des Moines, IA 50317
We're looking for a solid Welder Fabricator. Exceptional company with solid pay, strong benefits, and a great workplace culture.
Duties and responsibilities:
-Cutting and joining metal parts for fabricating or repair equipment, applying tools like mig-welder, plasma cutter, arc welder, chop saw, oxyacetylene torch etc.
- Designing and fabricating the equipment and parts for meeting the special or unusual needs,
measuring devices, drawing etc.
- Designing and creating holding jigs that aid in fabrication of the parts in various numbers.
Skills and Specifications:
- Knowledge of the properties and characteristics of metals used for cutting, welding and forming objects
- Knowledge of safety precautions, procedures and practices of the trade
- Skilled in identifying the proper power hand tools and various equipment
- Degree from technical institute or a minimum of 3 years welding and fabricating experience
If interested in this position give us a call to set up an interview 515-225-4355 or email dsmjobs@worksourcestaff.Com
If you see it listed here, this position is OPEN, and we are looking to fill it IMMEDIATELY. Apply online, and then CALL or E-Mail us right away to set up an interview