Des Moines, IA 50317 US
WHO WE ARE:
Worksource is far more than your average staffing agency. We are local, family-owned, and work hard every day to separate ourselves from the crowd. We truly value our employees and customers. We are driven by building relationships, serving, and striving to help you meet your career goals. Since 2005 WorkSource has firmly established itself as a top staffing agency. More importantly, we are here to help!
One of our very established clients is seeks a dependable Motor Rewinder Technician to repair various kinds of Electro-mechanical equipment, read job cards to determine job statues, work authorization/limitations, estimate, and give a description of problem.
JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITES
- Disassemble Electro-mechanical equipment noting parts identification, configuration, and condition.
- Clean Electro-mechanical equipment assemblies as needed using various methods and steps, including but not limited to parts washers, pressure washers, and blasting.
- measure for or note proper replacement parts.
- Replace or repair worn or defective parts such as bearings, brushes, brush holders, leads, gears, pulleys, etc.
- Test Electromechanical equipment to troubleshoot known or suspected problems using various methods (AC & DC)
- Complete required paperwork for each job accurately
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITES:
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of AC/DC Motors.
- Required basic mechanical tools, American and metric sockets, wrenches, screw drivers, pliers, wire cutters, hammers, etc.
- Accountability with Grace – Hungry - Do the Right Thing - Servant Leadership - Solve Problems
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
WorkSource Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.