Open Interviews EVERY Tuesday 1p-4p
Fort Madison, IA 52627 US
WorkSource is holding open interviews for several production positions. Maintenance, janitorial, production, machine operators, cnc, forklift, special education associates, and welders are encouraged to apply and attend our open interviews.
Every Tuesday at our office in Fort Madison located at 1006 Avenue H, Ste 2. 1pm to 4pm. We are on the river side of the highway on the corner of 10th and H. Bring your work history.
Duties and Responsibilities may include but not limited to
- Work in a team environment.
- Work with a variety of products.
- Work in a safe and productive manner.
- Use common sense and good judgment.
- Operate forklift and other equipment as needed.
- Operate power tools safely.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
WorkSource Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12/hr - $22/hr per hour depends on position
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-term disability