Shawnee, KS 66227 US
- Review batch tickets for proper labeling instructions.
- Create labels and car code labels utilizing PC and printers ensuring the proper product codes, lot numbers, bar codes and descriptions are included.
- Attach labels to finished product.
- Pack containers into proper boxes for shipping and/or storage
- Check labels for accuracy to ensure labels will be affixed to correct product.
- Identify proper container size and quantities, fill and seal containers
- Pack containers for shipping and/or storage
- Clean area at the end of each workday.
- Assist with other duties as directed by plant
- stand and walk around production floor for long periods of time
- to reach with hands and arms overhead above shoulders
- to bend to retrieve containers and packages
- talk or hear
- must frequently lift and/or move up to 65 pounds
- Must have warehouse experience
- Day shift 7: 30a – 4p: 30p M-F
- $18 hourly
- Eligible for benefits, Paid Holidays and PTO