Printing Press Operator
Burlington, IA 52601
Flexographic Press Operator
Our Client Organization, located in Burlington, IA, is seeking experienced candidates to fill vacancies in their Press Department.
Benefits of working for our Client Organization:
- Team and Family oriented
- Competitive wages- 3 wage increase opportunities in the 1st year!
- Clean and Climate Controlled facility
- Training and Promotion Opportunities
- Competitive Benefits Package
The Flexographic Press Operator will be responsible for full set up and operation of a flexographic printing press.
- Set up printing press according to work instructions
- Utilize press assistants effectively to help with supplying material/supplies
- Quality testing/checks
- Mix ink and adjust as needed
- Keep press area CLEAN
- Fill and dispose of chemicals
- Press wash-ups
- General Maintenance
- Accurately complete all required paperwork
- Other duties as assigned/necessary
- Eye for quality, detail, and ability to differentiate colors
- Requires organizational and good math skills
- Ability to follow SOP's
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 50lbs
- High School Diploma or GED required
Direct-Hire opportunity for the ideal candidate. Please submit formal resume for this position.