North Kansas City, MO 64116
Responsible for follow-up of mechanical systems designs for a variety of assembly applications including welders, robots, conveyance and transfer systems.
Applies industry knowledge and experience to manage projects from the quoting phase through commissioning and production.
Utilizes planning, resource and task management skills in directing vendors to successful implementation of projects.
Can delegate and manage multiple projects at any given time.
Is capable of making autonomous decisions based on experience and project requirements; has specialized training either formal or through on-the-job work experience.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Ergonomic experience
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have good organizational skills to attend to multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must exhibit high integrity and honesty.
- Ability to prepare, read, write and interpret reports, instructions and procedures.
- Able to clearly and effectively respond to questions from management and customers
- Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, blueprints, diagrams,
requirements and business correspondence.
- Working knowledge of G.D.&T. And SPC.
- Working knowledge of CAD programs.
- Working knowledge of Analysis of motion/Ergonomics.
- Working knowledge of Mistake Proofing/Poke-Yoke.
- Working knowledge of Control Plan, F.M.E.A., APQP or related experience.
- Must have computer skills (including MS Project, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to effectively and appropriately present information and respond to questions for various groups.