Riverside, MO 64150 US
- Planning, scheduling, and leading completion of various projects for the commercial maritime industry and U.S. Navy.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports: Gantt charts, milestone charts, and other tools used to support critical path analysis, priority-based resource allocations, performance variances, and support cost/schedule integration
- Tracks costs of projects based on labor and material costs against budget
- Work with Finance on invoicing points to customers for project milestones
- Collaborate with purchasing for managing purchased parts arrival, costs, and quality of vendor supplied materials and services
- Develop and send regular internal and external reports for PM review for communication to company and customer stakeholders. Monitor project work order flow for schedule and labor efficiency.
- Understand and plan to meet project deliverables based on customer purchase orders
- Work with teams to develop detailed task lists for departments and teams for accomplishment of key project objectives
- Integrate multiple schedules into a master project schedule, base line, status, and perform measurements to baseline
- Operate cross-functionally to approve job releases with work orders for production plans
- Review specifications and contracts to understand the scope and details of customer requirements and communicate it clearly to all teams.
- Lead communication management through regular contract meetings with all key stakeholders to discuss project status/progress and manage risk.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in compliance with the contract, timeline, and deliverables through project leadership.
- Identify and plan to ensure that risks are identified, managed, and mitigated as they arise.
- Manage changes in the project to ensure changes align to customer expected project deliverables
- Reports directly to the Vice President of Engineering and Planning
- Minimum of 2-3 years of manufacturing or construction project management experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience using MS Project® or equivalent project scheduling tool
- Using MS Project® to manage an integrated master and detailed project schedules
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word®, Excel® and PowerPoint®)
- Experience with Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) Tools
- Understanding of basic topics from the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate adaptability to handle multiple requests/tasks and changes in priorities
- Able to embrace and participate in company change initiatives.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications.
- Bachelor’ s/Associates Degree or equivalent degree/experience combination in manufacturing, construction and/or engineering
- Beneficial but not required: Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or training