Quality Control Analyst
Keokuk, IA 52632
A Keokuk Grain/Corn processing plant is seeking to fill a Quality Control Analyst position. Our client organization is seeking candidates with the following credentials:
- Work 12 hour shift rotation in a manufacturing quality control laboratory
- Perform a wide variety of chemical analysis for release of raw materials, intermediates and finish goods
- Evaluate performance of instrumentation and validity of test results
- Assess conformance of manufactured products against customer specs and designate finished batches as in-spec or out-of spec
- Perform instrument calibrations and maintenance
- Document analytical results in batch sheets and enter data into electronic database
- Maintain lab solutions, inventory, documentation and notebooks
- Bachelor s degree in Science discipline (preferably Chemistry or Biology) or closely related field
- Knowledge of analytical instrumentation or lab experience is preferred
Starting rate of pay is $17.31 per hour with pay steps up after 6, 18, and 36 months. Sign on and retention bonuses also offered. DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY.
Please submit a formal resume for this position online at www.Worksourcestaff.Com.