Keokuk, IA 52632
Quality Manager- Pharma
The successful candidate will be highly responsible, detail oriented, motivated, and a self-starter with a broad understanding of quality control and quality systems. A strong understanding of IPEC guidelines is a plus. In addition, this individual will possess the ability to effectively communicate and develop professional relationships with internal and external parties.
This position will require collaborative work with cross functional groups including Operations, Supply Chain, Sales, Purchasing, Vendors and Customers. The incumbent will be responsible for management of Quality Assurance programs for manufacturing operations related to excipient and API production. Including FDA and GMP compliance, HACCP implementation, documentation, complaint investigation, non-conformance investigation as well as technical support related to Quality Assurance
- BS degree in a chemistry or related technical field.
- Minimum of 5 years Pharma Quality experience
- Previous Quality Assurance or Vendor Quality management experience in the pharmaceutical or excipient manufacturing
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates strong communication skills sufficient to interact effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates ability to design, develop and implement QA management programs effectively
- Demonstrates ability to contribute in a team environment
- Demonstrates ability to self-start, plan, organize, document and follow through on multi-task responsibilities
- Demonstrates strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates high-level computer skills
This job description is not meant to be interpreted as all-inclusive. Other responsibilities as directed/assigned.
Please submit formal resume to www.Worksourcestaff.Com.