Robotic Welding Programmer
Riverside, MO 64150 US
WorkSource is currently working with a heavy machinery manufacturer on North Kansas City, near Riverside. This company fabricates, machines, paints, and assembles products for the commercial marine, defense and mining industries. We are looking for a Robotic Welding Programmer interested in working with assemblies for machined parts (40, 000 lbs. +)
- 3+ years experience in robotic welding preferred.
- familiar with reading complex prints and using 3D models, FMAW/FCAW, and fitting. Weld wire sizes .045 up to 3/32".
- Must be able tp pass the weld training program per company requirements
- Utilize Panasonic Robot with G3 teach pendant.
- Coordinate motion programming for multiple axis/robots.
- Adjust tooling as needed to meet dimensional requirements
- Assist engineering with the design of tooling and positioning
- Structural welding (heavy plate)
- Fitting structural steel
- This is a full time, full benefits position
- Competitive salary
- Varied project types, always something new and interesting to work on.
Apply and then book your interview: https://calendly.com/d/dk6-xzc-v8v