Seasonal Grain Handler Tech
Gladstone, IL 61437
Our Client is looking for Seasonal Grain Harvest Workers. Locations may vary but most are in Gladstone IL.
This job is primarily responsible for working at a facility that loads and unloads trucks. This is a general position that performs a wide variety of duties that are based on the daily needs of the operation.
- Fully participate in the company Safety Program and attends daily pre-shift meetings
- Perform all duties within compliance of OSHA, company safety, and environmental regulations (ISO where applicable)
- Wearing appropriate PPE for task being performed.
- Perform duties to transfer, load and move grain to appropriate location.
- Perform duties required to maintain grain quality while being stored and/or transferred.
- Perform duties associated with the weighing of trucks and grading of grain (where applicable).
- Complete documentation timely, accurately and legibly.
- Perform general clean-up including sweeping, shoveling, washing, painting and other general housekeeping responsibilities.
- Operate, run, monitor and shut down dryer as required (where applicable).
- Perform preventative maintenance and/or repairs (where applicable).
- Operate a variety of heavy equipment, where applicable
Ability to lift/push/pull 45 lbs. Occasionally.
Ability to push/pull up to 100 lbs., frequently.
Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
Ability to perform work in confined spaces.
Ability to work in an environment with high dust levels.
Ability to work extended hours, weekend, holidays and/or alternate shifts as needed.
Be able to work 12 hour shift.
Post offer Drug Screen and Physical required.