W. Burlington, IA 52655
West Burlington, IA
Manufacturer of steel tubing parts and fittings supplying the agricultural, construction equipment, and automotive OEMs, is looking for candidates to fill warehouse positions in their shipping department.
Our client organization offers growth potential, competitive benefits, a clean and climate controlled facility, and a team-oriented work environment. They are growing and need more great employees to join them!
Job Qualification Summary
- Reading a tape measure
- Reading a work order
- Reading a drawing
- Reading calipers
- Overhead Crane
- Receiving Inspecting
- Receiving all applicable paperwork at receiving from transport driver.
- Observe and report any noticeable damage of materials / equipment received.
- Report to Quality Manager or Logistics any discrepancies of materials received including but not limited to quality, quantities, or correct materials per paper work received.
- Unloading and loading of raw materials, finished products, etc.
- Transport all received materials to applicable areas.
- Turn in all paperwork to Logistics or Receiving Inspector (if inspection applicable)
- Have ability to operate material handling equipment including fork trucks, overhead crane system for transporting incoming materials or finished product.
- Have ability to lift at least 50lbs. Without assistance.
- Record or report all applicable information as required for this department
- Ability to use AS400 system for locating or storage of inventory in finished warehouse
- Ability to follow orders for scheduled shipments of finished materials to customers.
- Ability to package finished parts for shipment via bins, pallets, corrugated containers etc.
- Assure the correct quantities and quality of finished parts to be shipped to customers
- Store master tubes when order is complete from storage bin at shipping warehouse area.
- Maintain cleanliness and maintenance of department and applicable equipment.
- ISO / TS 16949 awareness
- Applicable safety procedures
- Applicable work instructions, control plan, procedures etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
WorkSource offers medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and term life insurance.
Current employees: Refer a friend and earn $50/referral. Call us to ask how 319-372-1662.