W. Burlington, IA 52655
West Burlington, IA
- Must be willing to train on 1st and move to 2nd or 3rd
- $10/hr + shift differential + $1/hr raise after trial period
Job Qualification Summary
- Reading a tape measure
- Reading a work order
- Reading a drawing
- Reading calipers
- Overhead Crane
- Receiving Inspecting
- Receiving all applicable paperwork at receiving from transport driver.
- Observe and report any noticeable damage of materials / equipment received.
- Report to Quality Manager or Logistics any discrepancies of materials received including but not limited to quality, quantities, or correct materials per paper work received.
- Unloading and loading of raw materials, finished products, etc.
- Transport all received materials to applicable areas.
- Turn in all paperwork to Logistics or Receiving Inspector (if inspection applicable)
- Have ability to operate material handling equipment including fork trucks, overhead crane system for transporting incoming materials or finished product.
- Have ability to lift at least 50lbs. Without assistance.
- Record or report all applicable information as required for this department
- Ability to use AS400 system for locating or storage of inventory in finished warehouse
- Ability to follow orders for scheduled shipments of finished materials to customers.
- Ability to package finished parts for shipment via bins, pallets, corrugated containers etc.
- Assure the correct quantities and quality of finished parts to be shipped to customers
- Store master tubes when order is complete from storage bin at shipping warehouse area.
- Maintain cleanliness and maintenance of department and applicable equipment.
- ISO / TS 16949 awareness
- Applicable safety procedures
- Applicable work instructions, control plan, procedures etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
WorkSource offers medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and term life insurance.
Current employees: Refer a friend and earn $50/referral. Call us to ask how 319-372-1662.