Clive, IA 50325 US
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Detects faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notifies supervisors.
- Examines work pieces for defects and measures work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Monitors the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts of warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of materials.
- Clamps, holds, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolts component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding
- Welding Experience
- Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to run heavy machinery and lifts
- Knowledge of basic mathematics to solve problems pertaining to welding functions
- Accountability with Grace
- Do the Right Thing
- Servant Leadership
- Solve Problems