Des Moines, IA 50317 US
Who We Are:
Worksource is far more than your average staffing agency. We are local, family-owned, and work hard every day to separate ourselves from the crowd. We truly value our employees and customers. We are driven by building relationships, serving, and striving to help you meet your career goals. Since 2005 WorkSource has firmly established itself as a top staffing agency. More importantly, we are here to help!
What We Need:
Worksource is currently seeking a Welder that is familiar with using hand-welding or flame-cutting equipment to weld and join metal components to fill holes, indentations, and seams of fabricated metal products. A Welder that prioritizes quality and meets company standards.
What You Will Do:
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Detects faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notifies supervisors.
- Examines work pieces for defects and measures work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Monitors the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts of warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of materials.
- Clamps, holds, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolts component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding
What Is Required:
- Welding Experience
- Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to run heavy machinery and lifts
- Knowledge of basic mathematics to solve problems pertaining to welding functions
Our Values: Accountability with Grace – Hungry - Do the Right Thing - Servant Leadership - Solve Problems