New London, IA 52645 US
- Creating various parts according to work orders.
- Reading assembly instructions.
- Reviewing drawings and blueprints.
- Conducting quality control checks.
- Previous experience operating various welding and fabrication equipment
- Familiarity with quality control processes and procedures
- Knowledge of warehouse operations, including materials handling and inventory management
- Ability to assemble and fabricate components using hand tools and welding equipment
- Ability to read a tape measure, micrometers, calipers, gauges, and other measuring devices
- Proficiency in reading technical drawings and blueprints
- Strong math skills, including the ability to perform basic calculations accurately
- The ability to push, pull, manuever 50+ plus pounds
- The ability to stand, stoop, bend, kneel, and lift for entirety of shift.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-term disability
- Weekly pay
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- 630am to 5pm; Monday through Thursday
- Some OT when necessary, usually voluntary