Wire Harness Assembler
Des Moines, IA 50265
Requirement for Wire Harness Assembler:
- Understand continuous improvement
- Ability to lift and/or move 40 lbs.
- Good eyesight with accurate color vision
- Must have good dexterity with hands
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
Benefits for Wire Harness Assembler:
- Insurance benefits
- PTO after probationary period
- Laid back work environment
Responsibilities for Wire Harness Assembler:
- Wire jacket stripping
- Crimping of wire harnesses
- Soldering/tinning wires
- Assembling cables
- Braiding cables
- Assembling components and sub-assemblies into control boxes
- Ability to read and understand technical prints
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure and perform basic math calculations
- Understand and follow wire and weld diagrams