Wire harness Assemby
West Des Moines, IA 50265 US
- Assembly of wiring harnesses using hand tools and proper assembly techniques
- Solder, crimp, and install specialized connectors.
- Troubleshoot and test assemblies.
- Utilize internal company software to process work orders.
- Preparing layout boards for new engineering designs
- Defining new cut-sheets for new assemblies
- Develop new test fixtures and define quality assurance procedures.
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment by keeping shelves and workstations neat; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Electrical wiring skills and soldering skills are required
- Experience in wire harness assembly a plus. Vocational or technical training in electrical trades or electronics is preferred
- Understanding of measurements.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills.
- Proficient with hand tools.
- Good Communication Skills
- Basic PC knowledge
- Accountability with Grace – Hungry - Do the Right Thing - Servant Leadership - Solve Problems