Kansas City, MO 64120
- Assists in maintaining, repairing, and installing any equipment and machinery in both production equipment and in plant infrastructure.
- Utilizes operation manuals & manufacturer’ s specifications, or verbal instructions to perform assigned tasks.
- Perform and document preventive maintenance inspections and operations on all variety of equipment.
- Utilize forklifts, hoists, and other mechanical equipment.
- Highly knowledgeable with hand and power tools
- Self-directed, ability to work independently, common sense and resourcefulness
- valid driver’ s license
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Min 18 years old
- Understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Basic computer skills – CAD program experience a plus
- Ability to work overtime on as needed basis
- Education – High School diploma (prior experience with industrial maintenance or trade school certification a plus)
Apply and then book your interview: https://calendly.com/d/dk6-xzc-v8v